The Frontclear Technical Assistance Program, or FTAP, is an integral component of Frontclear’s offering. Frontclears objective is to utilize technical assistance resources, at market level or client specific, in the following areas:
Frontclear training programs
- Financial education workshops and promote the use of local currency collateral in market wide training programs;
- Develop the capacity and systems of its obligors. During the due diligence process, Frontclear undertakes a need assessment process and assists obligors in developing skills and establish systems required to enter the contemplated transactions.
Frontclear financial infrastructure development programs
- Build capacity of local regulators and financial authorities and support legal and regulatory reform required to establish financial infrastructure;
- Build capacity and partner with financial infrastructure providers to develop custodian and other post-trade services;
- Promote legal certainty and legal reforms to support market development, notably in the areas of netting, set-off, title transfer, etc.
- Work with academic and research institutions to understand and generate research that supports these changes and builds local market insight;